HR & Equity Forms

Personal Identification

Change of Gender or Display Name Request

You may use this form to make one of the following changes in your official Human Resources record:

• Change your display name to something different from your formal legal name
• Change your gender identity
• Change your form of address

Download Change of Gender or Display Name Request Form [PDF]


Benefits Application Form:

This form is only available from the Benefits team, 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, Toronto, or from your Divisional HR Office.

CUPE 3902, Unit 3 Employee and Dependent Special Circumstances Fund

Support for bargaining group employees and dependents experiencing urgent special circumstances resulting in financial hardship. Learn more.

Green Shield Canada Claim Submission Forms:

Green Shield Canada Enrolment / Change Forms:

Green Shield Canada Online Forms:

Pre-populated claim submission forms can be found electronically on the Green Shield Canada website. To access them, register or sign in to Green Shield Plan Member Online Services. You may be eligible to submit some claims electronically yourself. More details can be found by viewing their Plan Member Online Services. Not all forms on the Green Shield Canada website apply to your benefit plans.

Leave Forms:


Child Care Benefit

The 2019 Child Care Benefit Plan online application period is now CLOSED.
Click here for more information about the Child Care Benefit Plan

Education & Professional Development

The Educational Assistance Policy provides employees with the opportunity to further their formal and informal education outside of the University of Toronto. Educational assistance can be used for credit and non-credited courses at a recognized postsecondary institution external to U of T.

Activities covered by the Professional Development Fund are offered outside the University and include:

  • Workshops and seminars of up to three (3) days’ duration
  • Conferences of up to one (1) week in length.

If you have any questions regarding an application, please call 416.978.6496.

Applications & Guidelines for Educational Assistance / Professional Development:

Educational Benefits for Dependants:

Faculty & Staff Tuition Waiver Request Forms:


Employment Application Forms

To view all open positions at the University of Toronto, and apply to non-CUPE 3902 (Unit 3) positions, please visit our Careers page.


Forms for HRIS Users

To view all HRIS-related materials and procedure documentation, please visit the HR Systems Training & Support Centre webpage.

Award Forms:

Change & Adjustment Forms:

General Employee Forms:

Work-Study Forms:


Health, Safety & Well-being

Job Evaluation

Please note that the New Position Creation, Reclassification (Employee-initiated) and Reclassification (Manager-initiateed) forms have been moved to Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service.


Payroll, Tax & Timesheets

Canada Revenue Agency Tax Forms:




Pension & Retirement

Active Members:

Deferred Members:

Notice of Intention to Retire for Faculty & Librarians:

Pension Transfer Forms:


UTemp Forms

For UTemp Employees:

Hiring from UTemp: